This workout can be done with free weights or bands. Reps for this is 8-10. Pick a weight that is heavy enough that you can hardly lift it by 8th - 10th rep. Also make sure to do 3 sets.
Warm-up: Make sure to do your warm-up it's a big part of your workout.
TOOLS: Exercise band, free weights
HOW TO: You’ll do the prescribed number of repetitions of the first exercise, and immediately do the second exercise and so on. Repeat for 3 sets.
Lat Raise Combo
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place band under feet and hold in left hand.
- Hinge forward from hips 45 degrees, keeping back straight and right palm on right thigh.
- Raise band to shoulder height in front of you, palm facing floor, and hold for 2 counts.
- Bend elbow out to side and hold. Lower. Repeat all reps; switch sides and repeat.
- Lie on your back with knees, feet flat on the floor.
- Hold dumbbells over your chest, with your palms facing each other.
- With a slight bend in your elbows, slowly lower your arms out to your side, but don't let your elbows touch the floor.
- Squeeze your chest to bring your arms back to start.
- Holding handle of kettlebell in right hand, arms by sides, stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Bend right elbow by side to bring right hand in front of shoulder so that ball of kettlebell rests on front of forearm.
- Turn both feet 45 degrees to left and extend right arm overhead, with elbow locked; look up at right hand. Keeping eyes up, right arm extended toward ceiling and chest open, hinge to left and slightly forward, tracing left hand down left shin until it touches toes.
- Push into left heel as you slowly lift torso straight back up to standing position. Lower kettlebell to return to start.
- Do all reps; switch sides and repeat
- Stand with feet staggered wide, left foot in front, a heavy weight in each hand at sides.
- Bend knees and lean forward as you reach right hand toward left foot (as shown).
- Straighten legs, drawing right weight to waist.
- Do all reps. Switch sides; repeat.
Alternating Biceps Curl
- Hold the dumbbells with bent arms.
- Lift one as you twist, as if you were throwing an uppercut.
- Repeat with the other arm.
- Keep alternating for all reps
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, toes turned out 45 degrees, with kettlebell on floor between legs, arms by sides.
- Squat keeping chest open and abs engaged, as you grip handle of kettlebell with right hand, palm in.
- Immediately push through heels to stand straight up as you drive right elbow up to pull kettlebell toward right shoulder; lower to floor.
- Return to start.
- Switch arms and repeat.
- Stand with your feet about hip-width apart, knees slightly bent and a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip, palms facing each other.
- Curl the dumbbells up toward your shoulders by bending your elbows until your forearms are perpendicular to the ground.
- Hold for a second, really squeezing your biceps, then return to the starting position and repeat.
Great job!! Alright don't forget the cool down. This is an important part of your workout.