Thursday, March 1, 2012

Healthy Candy Alternatives - SOOO YUMMY!

Pin It


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51B-K%2BaUJ2L._AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg
I find good alternatives for a lot of my clients bad habits. I will list a few bad habits you can change right now. I would list more but I only have a few minutes to blog today. :)



 When I think about diet I don't think about temporary weight loss and I know that's not what you think about either but sadly when people "diet" and then go back to a normal routine the weight comes back and a lot of times in full force.

What do I believe in? I believe in real nutrition changes that you can keep up with the rest of your life. Does that mean not eating chocolate, cookies, ice cream, nuts, and drinking coffee, juice, milk... no it mean limiting the things high in sugars and salts and eating more fresh veggies, and fruit and lean meat.


Here are just a few.


CANDY BARS or GRANOLA BARS?
Granola all the way!!!

Or make your own.Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bars Recipe

Potato Chips or Veggie Chips?
Veggie Chips and sooo much better tasting. YUMMY!


Candy or Fruit?
Fruit of course.


Oreos or Healthy Oreos?
Healthy taste better and won't harm you with all the artificial crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment