A great set of arms is something to strive for. You don't have to be muscle bound, but to see definition is so flattering and so beautiful. This is one of my favorite routines to build beautiful arms.
WARM-UP: Make sure to do your WARM-UP it's a big part of your workout. GO HERE if you haven't done it yet.
TOOLS: dumbbell, towel and swiss ball
Perform one set of each exercise without resting. For example, you’ll do the prescribed number of repetitions of the first exercise, and immediately do the second exercise and so on. Once you have finished going through all the exercises rest for 1 minute and Repeat 1 more time!
WHAT IS YOUR UPPER BODY REP RANGE? CHECK HERE. Once you know that you can start this workout and it will work best for you and your body type.
- Bicep Curls in Lunge Position
- Hammer Curl to Press
- Water Pump
- Triceps Dip and Reach
- One-Arm Preacher Curl on the Ball
- Incline Front Raise
- Stand with both feet together, holding the handle of a resistance band in either hand.
- Step your left foot onto the middle of the band. Take a step forward with your right foot, so there's about four feet between your right heel and left toes.
- Keep your arms by your sides.
- Inhale, and as you exhale bend both elbows into a biceps curl. As you inhale, both arms, coming back to the starting position. This counts as one rep.
Targets: biceps and shoulders
- Stand with your feet about hip-width apart.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells at arm's length next to your sides so your palms are facing each other.
- While keeping your upper arms stationary, curl the dumbbells to shoulder height.
- Press the dumbbells overhead so that your arms are fully extended and they are directly in line with your shoulders. Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart, arms by your sides, with a dumbbell in each hand. Engage your abs to create a stable base.
- Take a breath in and as you exhale, do reach your right arm out to the side doing a lateral side raise until your arm is parallel to the floor, keeping a slight bend in your elbow.
- Simultaneously, bring your left hand toward your armpit by bending your left elbow out to the side.
- Inhale to return back to the starting position.
- Alternate left and right in the same way counting them as one rep.