Trouble zone go away, we don't want you shaking our legs!
Slim down your legs and build sculpt strong muscles.
You'll Need: Exercise mat, chair and optional ankle weights
I do this routine when I have a few minutes and need to kick my butt.
Diagonal Leg 15 reps to Pulsing Abductor 15 reps
- Lie face up on floor with knees bent, feet flat, hands on floor by hips.
- Lift hips off floor and tuck left foot under right thigh, left knee pointing left.
- Keeping hips lifted throughout, bring left knee out to left to untuck foot, then extend leg diagonally up to left.
- Return left foot to tuck position. Do 20 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
- Pulsing Abductor
- Lie on your side with both feet together, toes pointing forward, using your arms to help fix your upper body position.
- You may wish to lay your lower arm totally straight, and rest your head on this arm.
- Keeping your knees and toes pointing forward smoothly lift upper leg to a position of about 40 degrees.
- Smoothly lift and lower the leg only a few inches in a controlled smooth pulsing movement.
Note: If this is too easy add ankle weights to make it harder.
Repeat this routine 2 times
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides.
- Lunge to right with right leg, keeping toes pointed forward and bending right knee 90 degrees. Hinge forward from hips and touch left hand to floor.
- Push off right foot to stand on left leg as you bend right knee to bring foot toward butt, reaching left hand behind you to tap right foot. Quickly return to side lunge.
- Do 20 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
Tools You Need
This is not an exercise chair. I just use my dining chair like this one for my workouts.