A trouble zone fix. Get it in and get it done in just a few minutes. Wave goodbye to flab!
Takes only a few minutes and 2 sets is all you need.
Swiss ball, 8 - 15lb dumbbells, exercise mat, optional medicine ball, exercise band
I've used these workouts at the end of a routine where I felt I needed an extra push or even before or after one of my morning runs. Just nice when I don't have a whole lot of time but want to work on some trouble zone areas.
Note: The video shows the easier version or walking your hands off the ball and on instead of jumping your hands.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing up.
- Hinge forward from hips, pushing butt back as far as you can.
- Drive elbows behind you to bring dumbbells by ribs, palms up, shoulder blades squeezing together.
- Lower dumbbells toward floor, releasing shoulder blades so that they move away from each other.
- Return to start and repeat.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stand on your right leg, extending your left leg up straight behind.
- Lever yourself forward until your body is flat, and contract your abs to keep yourself still.
- Squeeze your upper and mid back, bringing the right dumbbell up towards your ribs.
- Straighten your arm, and repeat before switching sides.
Tools You Need