Blast Fat, Fast Burns 130 calories (and boost your energy) in just 15 minutes with this fun, do-anywhere cardio express routine. Hot Leg Workout builds muscle and if you do these routines back to back you burn 430 calories or more.
I couple Blast Fat, Fast routine with Hot Leg Workout routine which I'm going to add here for you. I know I ask a lot out of you but I know you can do it! Lets push through together! Don't let me get a nice BUTT without you! ;) P.S. I also used ankle weights for Hot Leg Workout!
Blast Fat, Fast
Targets: Arms, abs, and legs
- Stand with feet together, arms by sides. Squat low, placing palms on floor in front of feet, directly under shoulders.
- Kick feet straight behind you, landing in push-up position (balancing on palms and toes, back flat, abs engaged).
Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides. Lunge left leg out to side, keeping right leg straight. With back flat, hinge forward from hips, reaching right arm to left toes, extending left arm behind you.
Staying crouched, hop left foot next to right, then switch sides, lunging right as you sweep left arm toward right foot and right arm behind you to complete one rep. Do 20 reps.
Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms by sides, elbows bent. Lunge forward with left leg while swinging right arm forward and left arm back. 20 reps each side.
Knee-Up Jump Lunge
Workout by trainer Seven Boggs, a national spokesperson for Bally Total Fitness in New York City
OK ON WITH THE FUN PART! LOL
The Hot Legs Workout
Targets: Abs, obliques, butt, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, feet flat, hands on floor by hips.
- Lift hips off floor and tuck left foot under right thigh, left knee pointing left.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms by sides.
- Bend knees and hinge forward from hips to touch hands to floor a few inches in front of feet. Lift left foot behind you a few inches off floor and point left knee slightly to left.